December 07, 2004

Notification for TAS inhouse recruitment is out...

Inhouse recruitment for TAS 2005 notification is oficially out, now. Deadline for submitting the resume and GMAT unofficial/official score is 31st March'05. Two latest appraisals are to be sent by 15th April'05. So, it is all out now. I guess I diid not have the exact date in mind all these days. Now, I can target 31st March'05 and gear up my preparation in coming days. For those who are not aware of TAS, I posted a little info about TAS in my previous post (TAS.. What is that?). Resume and the GMAT score are deliverables from my side. GMAT is one big hurdle to be crossed. Pull it up,man. Lot of time to go but time I get to prepare isn't much/adequate. But, no matter what, it has to be done.
I do not want to create a new post to write about my recent performance in GMAT. I know this is not the post where I can write this but let it go here itself. Solved 20 CR questions from Kaplan's practice test after reading Kaplan's strategies. Scored 18 out of 20. Not too bad a perormance. But there is nothing better than coring 20 out of 20.

No comments: