December 17, 2004

Google Rankings for the keyword Changa Reddy

I used to check the rankings on Google Rankings but did not try that in recent times. Last week, when I was showing my site to a few friends, I just checked if the position is still No. 1. I was surprised to know that the position slipped to 840. I didn't know how I should act to that slippage in the position. I did not have enough time to check on the WEB to retain my position to the top. Today, I checked if the ranking is improved. How good it is to know that GOOGLE puts me on the top? I remember someone tellling me - You don't exist if google can't find you. My sitemeter has been ticking well these days and I guess this has contributed to retain the position. Thanks to all the visitors. Hope, you continue to do so in the future and pitch in with comments to make it better. Thanks once again.

No comments: